Sunday, May 4, 2008

Almost made it a month!

It's been almost a month since I've posted, and I'm proud of that. This seems to be my fall-back when I have a few minutes to kill. So life is back to normal, but sadly I'm still having hamstring problems from that one time I did an ironman. Training is back up, school is back down, and I'm still working 40+ hours a week.
There are a couple semi-important races coming up but I'm just trying to have fun and enjoy what I'm doing rather than force myself to get out of bed and despise training the way I did towards the end of Arizona training. It's almost summer which for me doesn't mean alot, but I'm looking forward to being done taking a class taught by a rabid Captain Insano. She really is visious. Off to run now, happy almost summer!

1 comment:

coppertop10 said...

yay! new blog! you're almost done with math forever! woop! no more crazy kool aid lady... oooooooohyeeeeaaah....