Sunday, January 25, 2009

FYF

The annual Frost Yer Fanny duathlon was this morning and I was pretty impressed with not only the ATC turnout, but results too. In the short course race Grant took first OA in a seemingly tough crowd and MDR took 2nd in the womens race. In the sprint race I won the OA, Adam took second, and Ryan chased him down in a close 3rd. The one and only Shawn Ullman made an appearance and crushed the field securing his 8th place finish about 30 seconds behind Jeff Rogers. With a solid 3 weeks of ZERO training Don still had an admirable but still unknown bike split, and was running when I saw him.
Now I'm sitting on the couch doing laundry suffering through a sinus infection I got while standing around waiting for awards. Congratulations to everyone who raced FYF and 3M today, hope everyone has a good week.

No comments: